Sunday, April 7, 2013

Picture post!

This post is going to be heavy with picture and not so heavy on text as I should be studying for an exam... I have been knitting quite a bit, I'm working on two pairs of socks: Kai-mei by Cookie A. and Pythagoras socks by verybusymonkey. I love them both, I'm knitting Kai-mei in a beautiful dark blue by a Finnish indie dyer, Tuulia of KnitLob's Lair. And Pythagoras, well you could say that yarn is also dyed my a indie dyer - me! I've also been further working on my 50's lacy cotton blouse, Bette, and a pair of traditional Finnish stranded mittens for my boyfriend's aunt's 50th birthday. And if that wasn't enough, I've also dyed some new yarn. And now for the pictures:

Kai-mei, they look much nicer on, but I didn't want to take a one-legged picture

Coming along nicely in my self-dyed squishy red

I'm calling this yarn "sphagnum" because of the colors, you know?
Dyed with left-overs from the dye above. Pretty good, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment