Monday, May 5, 2014

Fire Opal Tee

I finished something other than socks! The pattern is Fire Opal Tee by Allyson Dykhuizen (try saying that three times fast) and it can be found in Knitscene Spring 2014. Apparently this was the last issue I was able to get through the library Zinio account for free which kind of sucks but at least I have lots to knit from the back issues I already have.

I used Hjertegarn Blend Bamboo which is 70% bamboo and 30% cotton. I really like the smooth feel of it although it was very splitty and thus not so nice to work with. I feel like I always have this problem whenever I am not working with wool yarn. However, the color is vibrant and the finished top lovely. If I look a little frozen in the photos try not to mind  -  it actually snowed a little earlier today!




No comments:

Post a Comment